WIF POINTS PROGRAM
WIF-AU Points is back! Welcome to the new WIF-AU Points program!
To show our appreciation for your loyalty and to create a more wonderful shopping experience, we have launched WIF-AU Points. The more you spend, the more points you earn and the more you save!
Start earning your points now! Once you register a WIF-AU account, you will be able to earn and accrue reward points which can be redeemed to spend on your next purchase.
Here is how it works:
Spend A$1 = Receive 5 Points
100 Points = A$1 to Spend
* This program was re-launched on 2nd Dec 2021 PST, only purchases and other points earning activities after this date will qualify.
* This program only applies to those with a registered WIF-AU account. Guest checkout do not qualify for points earning.
* After a purchase is made, you can see your WIF-AU points after clicking on the Rewards widget at the bottom left of each page.
How To Earn Your Points
- Create customer account: 300 points
- Make a purchase: 5 points for every A$1 you spend on items. Points are earned only on money spent on final item price (after discount if any) excluding shipping.
- Write a product review:
a) Review with texts only: 300 points
b) Review with photos (with up to 5 photos): 700 points
* Points will be rewarded only one time per item for this activity.
* A review invitation will be sent to you upon an order fulfilled. You must post your review via the review invitation link in order to be eligible for the points.
How To Redeem Your Points
1) Click on the widget to see your points, then click on “Ways to redeem”.
2) You will see different dollar amounts coupons that you can redeem by using your points.
3) Once you click on the Redeem button, a discount code will be displayed.
4) You can either click on the Apply code button to use the discount code on your checkout or you can save it for use later.
5) Once you have applied the coupon, the discount will be reflected on your order at checkout.
6) You can always go to Rewards on your dashboard to see the coupons you have.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP OF THOSE WHO ABUSE OUR PROGRAM OR VIOLATE OUR POLICIES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
Q: What is this program?
A: This is WIF-AU loyalty program which you'll earn points for your purchase. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more points you collect the more you save.
Q: Who can join?
A: Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
Q: How do I earn points?
A: You can earn points for signing up to an WIF-AU account and placing an order.
Q: How do I view my point balance?
A: Click on the Rewards box on the bottom left of every page.
Q: How do I redeem my points?
A: Refer to the above “Redeem Your Points” section.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
A: No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
Q: What happens if I cancel the order and get a refund?
A: For any order cancellation or refund, the points earned in that transaction will be removed. And the points you have spent in that transaction will not be refunded back to your point balance since points are non-refundable.
Q: Why did my account balance go down?
A: You cancelled or returned a purchase.
Q: Can points be used with gift card?
A: Yes, you can redeem points at checkout and apply gift card at the same time.
Q: Can the use of gift card earn points on purchase?
A: Yes, the use of gift card can earn points on purchase.
Q: Will I earn points on discounted items?
A: Yes. Discounted items will only earn points of the discounted price.
Q: Does it have an expiry date for points to be used?
A: Yes, points will be expired in 12 months.
Q: Will points be allowed to be used at all times?
A: There are some exceptions like during a special sale or on some special discounted items that points will not be allowed to be used and the feature of redeem points at checkout will not be available.
Q: Can I split my voucher and use on more than one purchase?
A: No, all vouchers can only be used one time only and cannot be used on more than one purchase.
Q: I am a wholesaler and I often make bulk purchases, should I join this program or the wholesale program?
A: Our loyalty program is designed for retail customers only, and we highly recommend wholesalers to join our wholesale program which offer special discounts for bulk purchases.
Q: How do I leave the program?
A: If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
Q: What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
A: Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Q: Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
A: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org